First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
How to Cc someone without sending them the attachements
My boss and I are trying how to Cc someone in a message but to have the attachments in the message not be delivered to that person, just the email message itself. Is this possible? ... 24 May 2010 20:11
new emails - the text looks very small and is hard to read
When I start a new email the text looks very small and hard to read but when I look at it in my sent folder it looks fine.... why? ... 24 May 2010 14:36
why is the font so large when I type messages? how can I change
All of a sudden when I type my messages in OUtlook the font is very large and I cannot change it. I do nto know how it happend. Can anyone tell me how to get it back to normal please? I was told that the receiver sees the message in normal size font. thanks Jennie ... 24 May 2010 14:36
Outlook appointment templates
how do i create templates for appoinments that i can inset into outlook 2007 I want the templates to keep the time but be variable on the date. The application would be location based shifts, such as medic 32 7a to 7p on tuesday and wednesday and medic 43 on friday. and different next week. ... 24 May 2010 14:36
MSN inbox - not able to expand (open) folder
My msn file inbox is not opening. Error message "Cannot expand folder...errors detected...run Inbox repair tool." I ran diagnostics and everything is ok. What do I do now? ... 24 May 2010 11:15
email rules not working
In my inbox, I have an email that says it is from Alan Borger in the from column. When I open the email, I can see that the email was sent by a service. The complete from address is: 39311(a)bizmailtoday.com; on behalf of; Alan Borger [mkt(a)aborger.com] I want a rule to send this email to my Alan Borger folder. ... 24 May 2010 11:15
New Mail icon Disappeared
Recently, in Outlook the envelope (you have new unopened email) icon has disappeared from my taskbar. I use to see it after receiving a new email without fail. It was suggested to me to try right clicking on taskbar and check the appropriate box in Properties. I also checked the 'show email icon' box under OPTI... 25 May 2010 14:40
Inbox Sub Folder
Hi I set up a sub folder on my Inbox for e mails which aren't from my company. Can I automatically send none conpamy e mails there direct? -- TIA Tim ... 24 May 2010 11:15
Outlook 2007, can receive but not send, running out of ideas
As title says I can receive but not send. Here is what I have tried but has not worked. - restore point back to before it stopped sending - shut down security software - removed security software (then after trying again reinstalled it) - change the port from 25 on the SMTP - set up new account in Outlook... 28 May 2010 06:05