From: Randy on
As title says I can receive but not send. Here is what I have tried but has
not worked.
- restore point back to before it stopped sending
- shut down security software
- removed security software (then after trying again reinstalled it)
- change the port from 25 on the SMTP
- set up new account in Outlook
- set up a new pst file and made it the default
- ran the repair using the install disk fro MS Office
- tried a different Email address
- used the internet site for my Email/ISP and it does send
- called my ISP and tried their ideas (some are above)

My last idea is to uninstall Outlook and reinstall but it looks like I have
to uininstall all of Office, which looks to be a lot of work (especially with
all the updates that need to be added back in). Also would have thought
running repair would have done it. Before I try that does anyone have any
other ideas?

Thanks
From: Longshot on
Seems like you tried everything. You could open the email account and go to
More Settings, click on Outgoing Server and make sure the right
Authentication boxes are checked and also your PW is correct.

From: Randy on
Thanks Longshot. I tried that and went through all the set up with ISP.
Also I am able to receive so I assume my password is correct.

From: Longshot on
Can you work with ISP to reset new passwords?

From: Randy on
Its fairly easy to change the password, but I am not sure why you are
suggesting this. I am able to receive Emails so my password must be
working???