From: Wendy T. on
Recently, in Outlook the envelope (you have new unopened email)
icon has disappeared from my taskbar. I use to see it after
receiving a new email without fail. It was suggested to me
to try right clicking on taskbar and check the appropriate
box in Properties. I also checked the 'show email icon' box
under OPTIONS/EMAIL OPTIONS/ADVANCED OPTIONS. Nada..Zip.
Is there anything else that can be done??

Windows XP
Office 2007

Thank you!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Wendy T." <WendyT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Recently, in Outlook the envelope (you have new unopened email)
> icon has disappeared from my taskbar. I use to see it after
> receiving a new email without fail. It was suggested to me
> to try right clicking on taskbar and check the appropriate
> box in Properties. I also checked the 'show email icon' box
> under OPTIONS/EMAIL OPTIONS/ADVANCED OPTIONS. Nada..Zip.
> Is there anything else that can be done??

Did you check your task bar customizations to make sure Windows isn't
suppressing it?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]