First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
outlook 2007 XP rules not working
The system is XP Professional I am using Office and Outlook 2007. I have many rules that shift emails from my inbox to various folders. Mostly they used to work. Now mostly they don't - i.e. the emails sit in my inbox. I could delete all my rules and start again, but that is a large amount of work. Is there a w... 24 May 2010 21:17
Need to recover POP3 mails that were deleted via Outlook 2003
I am using Outlook 2003 to connect to a POP3 account. I am not saving a copy of any of the messages out on the server, so once they are downloaded to Outlook they exist no where else. I have a lot of subfolders built off of my Inbox folder and while I was deleting contacts earlier today I appear to have some ... 25 May 2010 03:44
how can I remove the line through a completed task?
I want to show a task as completed, but not have a line drawn through it so that it is still readable at a later date. ... 24 May 2010 22:22
Outlook 2007 Cannot Open the Outlook Window
I am running Windows 7 and received the above message when trying to open Outlook this morning.. I have tried the fix below to resetnavpane and received the following message command line agreement not valid verify the swich you are using ... 24 May 2010 19:04
Setting out of office for another user
Nope, but I thought it might be helpful for someone else if they happen to run across this string of posts and want to know how to do it. The answer says it's not possible, which is incorrect. As long as you have OWA setup and the proper permissions on the Exchange mailbox, you can change the out of office for ... 24 May 2010 16:50
Outlook 2007: "the Operation Failed" on Send to Multiple addresses
I would love to know if there's been any resolution to this. We've been having the same problem with just 1 user who has a new computer and the same setup (i.e., programs) as all the other users. Its been very tough to combat. I've reinstalled Office, created a new non-cached Outlook profile, disabled all add-ins and ... 25 May 2010 15:47
Forwarding emails, images removed
We have SBS 2003 with Exchange. We were using Outlook 2003 on Windows 2000. I am the 'adminstrator' of the SBS server. Now we have two new computers with Windows XP and Office 2007. I have one, my boss has the other. The problem is when my boss forwards emails to me to print them out. The images are stripped o... 24 May 2010 16:50
Microsoft Office Outlook
how to end session in outlook? ... 24 May 2010 16:50
I cannot search a recently added email account
I recently had a corrupted POP address and needed to configure a new address, same address, different password. However, I had two identical email addresses within the profile, same password, but deleted them. I cannot now use the search function for this new email address...It and three other accounts are ut... 24 May 2010 19:04
Can you add custom content into Outlook
In lieu of having a corporate intranet, does anyone know if it's possible to simply add in a few hyperlinks to the "Outlook Today" screen? These links would be for "Tech Requests", "Building Maintenance requests", "Requests for Reports", "employee handbook" etc. This should totally be possible but I haven't a ... 24 May 2010 15:44