From: msnews.microsoft.com on
We have SBS 2003 with Exchange. We were using Outlook 2003 on Windows 2000.
I am the 'adminstrator' of the SBS server. Now we have two new computers
with Windows XP and Office 2007. I have one, my boss has the other.

The problem is when my boss forwards emails to me to print them out. The
images are stripped out, leaving squares where the pictures were. Why is
this happening and how do I correct this? It did not happen with Outlook
2003.

Sometimes I get the same emails, say from Dell or HP, and the images are not
stripped out. So it has to do with forwarding.

Thanks!