From: bruud on

I would love to know if there's been any resolution to this. We've been
having the same problem with just 1 user who has a new computer and the
same setup (i.e., programs) as all the other users. Its been very tough
to combat. I've reinstalled Office, created a new non-cached Outlook
profile, disabled all add-ins and stopped using Word as email editor and
still this problem persists!

Any further ideas?

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=22792

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: bruud on

Thank you for the reply. I do not have an integrated virus scanner with
Outlook. We are using Trend Micro Client/Security Agent ver 15.1.1142
with Worry Free Business and it appears to be file-based only on the
client.

We are running Exchange 2003 on a small business server with SP2.
Client is Outlook 2007. The error it generates when the user hits the
Send button on an email, usually a "Reply All", just states "The
operation failed". She then goes through and removes the internal
individuals one by one until the Send command eventually goes through.
The application log on the client says Event ID 27 with "The operation
failed" in the description with nothing more. The error is immediate
upon hitting the Send button.

Thanks for any additional ideas.

--Bridget