From: Sameguy on
Nope, but I thought it might be helpful for someone else if they happen to
run across this string of posts and want to know how to do it. The answer
says it's not possible, which is incorrect. As long as you have OWA setup and
the proper permissions on the Exchange mailbox, you can change the out of
office for someone without having to setup a separate Outlook profile or
logging in with their credentials. I don't know if this works the same in
Exchange 2007 or 2010, but I can verify that it works correctly in an
Exchange 2003 environment.