From: wdwfan on
I want to show a task as completed, but not have a line drawn through it so
that it is still readable at a later date.
From: VanguardLH on
wdwfan wrote:

> I want to show a task as completed, but not have a line drawn through it so
> that it is still readable at a later date.

You can't get rid of the line-through but you can change its color so it
is less obtrusive. You never identified WHICH version of Outlook that
you use. In OL2003:

Tools -> Options -> Preferences tab: Task Options

Menu navigation may differ in whatever version of Outlook that you use.
From: Diane Poremsky on

You can remove the strikeout - you need to edit the Automatic formatting
rule.

Click on Arrange By to expand the menu and select Custom... then
Automatic Formatting button

http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/autoformat/autoformat.htm

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) | 'Outlook & Exchange
Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com/)

'Outlook Tips by email'
(mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net)
'EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange'
(mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45698

http://www.outlookforums.com