From: Missing Outlook file on
My email address has been compromised. I need to create sub-email addresses
then use one for the default address. Help. I'm using Outlook.
From: Gordon on

"Missing Outlook file" <MissingOutlookfile(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:DC2E85D0-9F35-48AB-B444-5028A994263C(a)microsoft.com...
> My email address has been compromised. I need to create sub-email
> addresses
> then use one for the default address. Help. I'm using Outlook.

Then you do this through your Email provider, not Outlook.

From: VanguardLH on
Missing Outlook file wrote:

> My email address has been compromised. I need to create sub-email addresses
> then use one for the default address. Help. I'm using Outlook.

There is no such thing as a "sub-email address". It is an e-mail
address or it isn't. Perhaps you meant a substitute, replacement, or
new e-mail address. Well, how did you get the first one created with
your unidentified e-mail provider? Use the same process to create a new
e-mail address. Then enter that e-mail address and its login
credentials into the parameters of the old account that you already have
defined in Outlook.