First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Categorizing Contacts in a Distribution List
We are a small business in the midst of switching over to Outlook 2003 from Outlook Express (we have Windows 7). We have several Distribution Lists already setup which we have transferred to Outlook 2003. Based on advice I have seen already in this and other forums, I have decided that we need to switch from ... 18 May 2010 17:02
Messages deleted from inbox
Hi, In my work outlook folder, it appears that my messages are being deleted/removed automatically after 30 days. My personal e-mail account holds messages indefinately. How can I fix this so they aren't deleted/removed? I've looked everywhere I can think in settings and can't find anything with an inbox t... 18 May 2010 15:55
Tracking/voting options not working with Infopath form
When I send an infopath form with outlook and require voting options, I can't figure out where to find the responses tracking. With a normal email form, you go to the sent message and click tracking. I don't see the same options when I send an infopath message. ... 18 May 2010 13:41
Cached Mailbox
Hi, Recently a number of mailboxes have been deleted as people have left. Users still have cached information when creating new messages and populating to too field from cached information (Nk2 files). One of these cached users displays correctly but clicking on it, its credentials are that of another mailbox... 18 May 2010 12:35
Outlook links unavailable with configured group policy
we have a strange behavior with Outlook 2003 on Windows Server 2008 Terminal Server. if you click on an embedded link the installed Internet Explorer 7 opens trying to follow the link but ends in an 'unavaible' error message. if you refresh the page (F5)the webpage will be displayed. through group policies the... 18 May 2010 12:35
Cannot change email account currently set up on Outlook 2003
I have changed offices and now have the computer of a previous employee. Her email account is still linked to the Outlook icon and I need to change it to mine. I have changed the Profile and the Existing account to mine and rebooted with no change. ... 18 May 2010 11:29
Random undeliverable with no bad recipients
I am helping someone with a problem that is puzzling. This person is using Outlook 2007 at home with a GMail mail account. Sometimes when she sends an e-mail to multiple recipients, she gets an NDR as follows: ------------------------- From: System Administrator Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 10:36 AM To: Sende... 19 May 2010 10:28
How to import Outlook Express messages into MS Outlook 2007
Hi, My computer runs Windows 7, and I would like to import messages from Outlook Express(My old computer that ran WinXP). I have the .dbx files archived to an external drive, and copied and pasted them to a folder on the windows desktop. When I run the import function in Outlook 2007, I can't get it to poin... 18 May 2010 15:55
Outlook 2010 and other users folder
I was wondering what has happened to opening other users folders. 2007 you could open the inbox and it appeared to left tree pane. Now if I do same in 2010 it just opens the mailbox but does not create link to inbox in left pane. ... 18 May 2010 23:37
cannot open microsoft office outlook 2003 anymore
cannot open microsoft office outlook 2003 anymore ... 1 Jun 2010 08:39