From: rahi on
I was wondering what has happened to opening other users folders. 2007 you
could open the inbox and it appeared to left tree pane. Now if I do same in
2010 it just opens the mailbox but does not create link to inbox in left pane.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
I'm not sure why they changed the behavior, but yes, mail folders are only
listed in the nav pane if you open the mailbox as a secondary mailbox in
your profile.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?