First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Going from Outlook Express to Outlook 2000
"Outlook 2003 email problems" wrote: In Outlook Express, you can go to VIEW and then TEXT SIZE and change it from Medium (standard) to Larger. i.e. Times New Roman 12 looks bolder (without actaully making it "bold") and a tad bigger. In Outlook 2000, where do you go to change this. Changing the ... 14 May 2010 17:14
Outlook 2010 usage beyond beta
I installed the beta Microsoft Office Professional Plus on a notebook PC to see/compare it to the Office 2007 that is currently installed on my desktop PC. Haven't used it much but initially, I don't see any significant changes. Once the beta is concluded, will I be able to use the installed product on the ... 14 May 2010 17:14
Outlook 2007 automatic send, doesn't
I have my Outlook 2007 set to do a send / receive every 10 minutes. However it does not. Mail will sit in my outbox for hours if I do not send / receive manually. The send / receive works normally everytime I click the button or press F9, but I get busy and I forget to check the mail. Is there any way to... 18 May 2010 15:55
Deleted Items In Inbox Fail To Purge
I did what you suggested but my deleted e-mails are still appearing. Any other ideas? -- Nosila "williamtell" wrote: Try this: Open Outlook>click file>click Work Offline>close Outlook>open Outlook Delete E-Mails>close Outlook>open Outlook>click File>uncheck Work Offline HTH WT< ... 14 May 2010 16:09
How do I print out the envelope contents with the email messge
When i print out my e-mail message for the file, it loses all of the info in the Send to; Date Subject - the "envelope " info. Is there a box to check in options which will allow it to print that out? ... 14 May 2010 16:09
Can't send Via SMTP.
Good day. I am having a weird problem. History first: On one pc I was running Eudora 7 Pro (for eons). All of a sudden, I was having issues sending messages and had everything configured just fine (nothing changed over the years). I could receive, but had all kinds of problems sending. I talked with our ISP (... 17 May 2010 09:08
Displaying Days of the Week
Does anyone know if there is a way to not display Today, Yesterday, Wednesday, Last Week, Last Month etc etc in the Inbox and Folders in Outlook. All I need to see is the Date which already displays. Thanks, PJ ... 14 May 2010 13:56
Attachments take a long time to load
Before I got my smart phone I had POP 3 and had no probs opening large vid attachments. 2-7 MB (Very Fast) or large text attachments in Outlook. Once I got the Smt. Ph I had to change to IMAP settings and have had numerous probs. I don't understand why it takes so long to open an attachment or the screen freeze... 17 May 2010 09:08
Saving email addresses
I there a way that I can set O-2007 to save the email addresses of *anyone* I reply/post to? Other clients have a 'collected addresses' folder for this -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk ... 17 May 2010 12:26
how do I to transfer email from outlook to comcast?
how do I to transfer email from outlook to comcast? ... 14 May 2010 13:56