From: VistaNewbie on
I installed the beta Microsoft Office Professional Plus on a notebook PC to
see/compare it to the Office 2007 that is currently installed on my desktop
PC. Haven't used it much but initially, I don't see any significant
changes.

Once the beta is concluded, will I be able to use the installed product on
the notebook? If not, will I be able to revert to OL2003 that used to be
installed on the notebook? Will the data files created in the beta 2010
version be usable in OL2003?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on

VistaNewbie;146580 Wrote:
> I installed the beta Microsoft Office Professional Plus on a notebook PC
> see/compare it to the Office 2007 that is currently installed on my
> desktop
> PC. Haven't used it much but initially, I don't see any significant
> changes.
>
> Once the beta is concluded, will I be able to use the installed product
> on
> the notebook? If not, will I be able to revert to OL2003 that used to
> be
> installed on the notebook? Will the data files created in the beta
> 2010
> version be usable in OL2003?

When the beta expires you'll either need to upgrade to the RTM version
or uninstall it and reinstall your older version. The pst file will work
in Outlook 2003 but you'll need to make a new profile.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
http://forums.slipstick.com