First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Unicode does not always work in outlook 2007?
Using outlook 2007, when I receive an email with a chinese subject line, it displays the chinese as jibberish in the subject column in the inbox view. However when I open the message then it displays the chinese correctly on the subject line. In the contacts list, when I try to create a new contact with chines... 16 May 2010 04:53
email signature
copying and pasting a new email signature and picture not visible on outgoing mail but wording is ..could i have changed picture configurations by mistake? ... 17 May 2010 10:14
How do I delete an enormus file in outbox that will not send
I have Outlook 2003 and I've created an enormus picture file (29MB) that seems to be stuck in the outbox and will not send. I have tried numerous attempt to delete it to no avail. How may I delete it? ... 16 May 2010 00:37
emails gone
I set up some different accounts about a year ago on my Outlook 2007. I had hotmail accounts that auto downloaded. I have not used the email download or the accounts for a long time. Today, I logged into Outlook and could see all my old emails - that were important!!! I went to get new emails downloaded fro... 17 May 2010 10:14
Delete In-Box Email
A person is our office is having a problem with emails in her inbox being deleted. This only effects "read" email. When she closes out of Outlook 2007 and then return all emails which have been "read" are no longer in her inbox. I've checked through Outlook Tools/Options and can find nothing there that would... 15 May 2010 22:27
Steps needed to reply to an email message
I've used Outlook 2003 for years. All of a sudden, when i wish to replay to a message, a little blue box pops up with File, Edit, etc., none of which has anything to do with my replying to the message. Please give me the steps - step by step - to reply to a message. ... 17 May 2010 10:14
delete email that is in progress of send but will not go?
I have tried to send a 15MB email I received through my outlook but it may be a server problem as it is stuff in my out box and I can not delete it as it says it is in progess of sending. It will not go and I have tried for days. How can I delete it while it says it is in progress of sending? ... 15 May 2010 17:00
Voting Buttons Not Showing
Using Outlook 2003, I've created and published a customer satisfaction form. The form contains Voting Buttons I want users to be able to open the form and respond by clicking on the appropriate button. Replies are sent to a designated mailbox. I have one problem: the voting buttons don't appear, when the form is... 16 May 2010 22:22
Converting back to Outlook 2007 for Outlook 2010
Good Day All; I am currently running Outlook 2010 (Office 2010) and if I remember correctly, the bata version runs out in October (?) this year. DOes anyone know of any problems and the solutions to reverting back to Outlook 2007 andkeeping all files? Thanks Chomp ... 17 May 2010 11:20
New Tasks are added twice
When I add a task to my Tasks folder, it is added twice. When I delete one, it deletes the other as well? How can I get rid of these duplicates? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-outlook/201005/1 ... 15 May 2010 10:26