Prev: email signature
Next: Quiz!
From: james on
Using outlook 2007, when I receive an email with a chinese subject line, it
displays the chinese as jibberish in the subject column in the inbox view.
However when I open the message then it displays the chinese correctly on
the subject line.

In the contacts list, when I try to create a new contact with chinese name
by copy and paste, the name displays as ????. But if I paste the same name
into the notes section, then it displays the chinese correctly.

Is this a bug or is it by design? Does it work better in office 2010?

Pages: 1
Prev: email signature
Next: Quiz!