From: Delete an Outgoing Email in Outlook Delete an Outgoing Email in on
I have tried to send a 15MB email I received through my outlook but it may be
a server problem as it is stuff in my out box and I can not delete it as it
says it is in progess of sending. It will not go and I have tried for days.
How can I delete it while it says it is in progress of sending?
From: neo on
You didn't mention what version of Outlook you have, but the following
should give you the push in the right direction.

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm