From: dingbat on
I've used Outlook 2003 for years. All of a sudden, when i wish to replay to
a message, a little blue box pops up with File, Edit, etc., none of which has
anything to do with my replying to the message. Please give me the steps -
step by step - to reply to a message.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"dingbat" <dingbat(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I've used Outlook 2003 for years. All of a sudden, when i wish to replay to
> a message, a little blue box pops up with File, Edit, etc., none of which
> has
> anything to do with my replying to the message. Please give me the steps -
> step by step - to reply to a message.

Please be more descriptive as to what you see and when you see it. Can't you
simply click Reply when viewing your Inbox with the message selected?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]