From: PPL on
Using Outlook 2003, I've created and published a customer satisfaction form.
The form contains Voting Buttons
I want users to be able to open the form and respond by clicking on the
appropriate button.
Replies are sent to a designated mailbox.
I have one problem: the voting buttons don't appear, when the form is opened
from the published location.(i.e. Organisational Forms Library or Personal
Forms library)

Interestingly, if users open the form and send it to themselves, then the
voting buttons do appear?
What am I doing wrong please?

I'd like to be able to see the voting buttons on the form as soon as it is
opened from the Organizational Forms Library?

TIA

Phil

From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
By design, voting buttons appear only on received messages, not on messages
being composed. right?)
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: PPL on
Hi Sue,
Thank you for replying, I very much appreciate it..
I guess you must be right. So how do I make the form appear as a received
form.
I feel as though I'm missing something very obvious here.
Do I have to physically send the form to everyone who is likely to vote?

Thanks Sue

Phil