From: The Chomp on
Good Day All;
I am currently running Outlook 2010 (Office 2010) and if I remember
correctly, the bata version runs out in October (?) this year. DOes anyone
know of any problems and the solutions to reverting back to Outlook 2007
andkeeping all files?

Thanks

Chomp
From: neo on
Your are correct about the time frame and yes, you can roll back to Office
2007 from the beta of Office 2010. Your steps would be to uninstall the
Office 2010 family beta (and all other beta components [e.g. connector if
you where using it for Hotmail access.]) via add/remove programs. Install
Office 2007, its service packs, and all critical security hotfixes.

Once the above is done, you most likely will have to create a new Outlook
profile via the mail applet in the control panel using the existing .PST
file(s) you have and you should be fine. (Note: Don't copy the existing
Outlook profile. Create a new one and delete the old.)

From: The Chomp on
Thanks Neo. This was very helpful