First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
Saving the information on my calendar
I notice that my Outlook calendar is gone after a couple of months. How do I save that information??? ... 13 May 2010 12:43
Email Out of Control
I can't seem to find an exact "search phrase" for this problem, so here are the details. I am using Office/Outlook 2007. When I open a blank email window to write an email, Outlook automatically is adding the lower case letter 'b' in the "To:" field. It continues on and on until the computer beeps and the fi... 13 May 2010 22:41
Outlook 2010 duplicates mail messages if you leave mail on server
Just yet I installed Office 2010 pro from my MSDN subscription. This is the retail version, not the Beta. In my mail settings I have leave a copy of mail on the server, delete after 10 days so I get my mail on multiple computers. Upto now this worked fine. However outlook 2010 does not notice that the mails w... 13 May 2010 12:43
email issue using OL 2003
I have office 2003 installed. I use OL 2003 as my email program. I use Word 2003 as the email editor. When I reply to someone's email the original is quoted as per the set up under email options. The issue is that when I reply an email sent from a MAC or Apple PC, the original message is not included unless I... 13 May 2010 11:37
Blocking emails where "From" is the same but sender's are differen
I keep getting spam email where in Outlook 2007 the From is the same "EngagementRing", but the sender's address is always different. I have tried creating a rule to block "with specific words in the sender's address", but this doesn't work because the actual sender's addresses are always different even though ... 13 May 2010 12:43
How do I remove attachments from Calendar meetings
We have a limit to the size of our e-mail storage of 100MB. My calendar currently is taking up 20MB of that space. How do I remove attachments from old meetings without having to search thru each past meeting individually? ... 13 May 2010 12:43
A question on sending mails
THis might perhaps be a bit too preliminary forum - but still all suggestions are welcome. I have 4 different accounts configured in my outlook- one specially for friends, one for family, business and so on. I have one particular account set to preferred account while sending. But it so happens, that I forget to ... 13 May 2010 12:43
from view of outlook
as i set my outlook to from view and received emails from different peoples but some time when any of the contacts change their display name outlook shows the email from that contact also with different names.ex: one email received with display name of imam.dino/sales & distribution/sukkur and second email recei... 13 May 2010 12:43
contacts
Is it possible to set up an additional contact list ? ... 13 May 2010 17:10
Emails from PST file - SPAM
"wandong" <wangdong[at]datanumen[dot]net> wrote in message news:eTebKCn8KHA.6040(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... Hi If you have problems with pst file, SPAMMER. Your "response" has NOTHING to do with the OPs question. Take your ADVERTISING somewhere else. ... 13 May 2010 06:07