First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Fix MS Outlook Problems Yourself
I have had enough of problems with my Outlook. I have lost all my emails once. They were all the emails of my school mates collected over a few years. My PC had crashed and I formatted the C Drive to reinstall Windows and even worked my new fresh os for a few days before I realized it. I searched a software or tool... 10 May 2010 10:59
Emails are going into Unread Folder rather than Incoming Folder
My emails are now going into Unread Folder rather than Incoming Folder and I don't know why the change or how to fix the problem. ... 11 May 2010 08:57
e-mail with link to folder on network drive
Hi everyone, i need to send e-mails with links to folders on a network drive ( Q: ) with outlook 2007. I'd like to do this by copying the path from an open explorer window and pasting it in the body of my mail. This works fine as long as i access my folder via unc-path (e.g. \\server\share\folderXY). But if I ... 12 May 2010 06:58
Why is the rendering engine in Outlook so bad?
I'm a web developer currently building an HTML email for a client. I just wanted to say that Outlook has ruined my day again. So now, once again I'm trying to figure out how I justify to a client the hours I have spent trying to get simple, standards-compliant code to display correctly in Outlook. I have a ... 11 May 2010 10:04
Two Computers on the same network using the one email address!
Hi, I have two networked computers sharing one email address. I have outlook 2007 and the other computer has Outlook 2003. Is there a way that both computers can share the one email address with out all mail going to one or other computer?? I'd appreciate any suggestions as mail is getting lost and mixe... 10 May 2010 09:53
Outlook 2007 - Export email to Excel
I would appreciate anyone advising me as to how to export emails from Outlook to Excel so I get columns, for example: 'to', 'subject', 'date' (I want to insert more columns once the emails are in Excel.) Maybe comma limited file .csv ? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!! ... 10 May 2010 07:41
Suggested Contacts List Did Not Import NK2 Contacts in Outlook
Slipstick: Thanks for the information. What confuses me is that on my work computer (Exchange profile), the suggested contacts list appears to have imported my nk2 cache. Do you know why the "Suggested Contacts" list on my work computer populated my cached contacts, whereas my home computer populated none? ... 13 May 2010 12:43
appointments to tasks
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2. Is there a way to convert multiple appointments to tasks? -- Thanks, Bob ... 9 May 2010 22:00
Repply front color
My repply font color is blue, can any one remind me how to change the repply/forward font colors to default to black? These new JUMBO tools of 2007 make hard to find the things that we do not often use (they are not as obvious as in previous versions) Thanks in advance. ... 9 May 2010 19:49