First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
How to delete vCard file which attaches to my outgoing e-mails
I use Outlook Express - a "business card" attaches to my outgoing mail which I think causes problems with some people's firewalls. How can I get rid of it? ... 8 May 2010 17:49
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 11 May 2010 14:33
Merge to email stuck in outbox
We are using Office 2007 to do a merge to email. The problem is that the emails are stuck in the outbox. If I open a message and tell it to send it will, but I don't want to do this hundreds of times. Also, if I close outlook and then open it, 3 messages will be sent. This happens every time I close and the... 7 May 2010 22:16
Forum reader for Outlook
I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to read and write Microsoft forums in Outlook, besides Newshound. I tried Newshound and it continually corrupted my PST files, so I gave up on it. But with Microsoft eliminating newsgroups for forums I want a way to keep communicating. Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Wind... 8 May 2010 20:00
2003 Inbox view showing calendar
I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to configure Outlook 2003 to display the calendar/to-do list in the Inbox view. Office 2007 allows for the "To Do Bar" in Mail or Folder List views -- and you can include the calendar as part of the To Do Bar. Is that possible with Outlook 2003? I'm happy to lose the "R... 8 May 2010 17:49
why do I keep being asked to enter network password?
This is driving me insane! Every time I open Outlook it asks me to enter my network password for one of my e mail accounts. It doen't do it on my Netbook which uses Outlook Express. It won't receive any e mails sent to this account and it won't remember the password even though I tick the box. Aaagghh! Hel... 7 May 2010 18:58
Outlook 2002 atach a temporal file while response a message
One of our users is experiencing the same issue - I suspect it has something to do with how outlook and word as the editor interact. I'd appreciate a solution from Microsoft as well. "Charliesoft" wrote: Diane, The attachment has not a name. The attachment is like an icon without format and when ... 7 May 2010 15:39
Office XP and Outlook 2010
Hello, We are in the middle of a migration towards Exchange 2010. Clients currently run Windows XP SP3 with Office XP SP3 (without Outlook) I have installed Outlook 2010 and it seems to be fine coexisting with Office XP however before considering deploying this to 7000 workstations I would like to know whe... 9 May 2010 18:43
Rules and Alerts by time frame
Outlook 2007 Is there a way to setup a rule to only processing during a certain time frame (i.e. 08:00 - 17:00)? ... 10 May 2010 12:06
modify Outlook 2010 template
How do I modify a template in Outlook 2010? Using the Choose Form option opens a new email with the template, but I want to modify the template, not use it. This worked fine in Outlook 2007. Am I missing something? ... 9 May 2010 18:43