From: Don Burn on
I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to read and write Microsoft
forums in Outlook, besides Newshound. I tried Newshound and it
continually corrupted my PST files, so I gave up on it. But with
Microsoft eliminating newsgroups for forums I want a way to keep
communicating.

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
There is an NNTP bridge available.

From: Gordon on

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlookmvp(a)msn.com> wrote in message
> There is an NNTP bridge available.

Which won't work in Outlook. Or will it?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
It works with OE/Mail/LiveMail, same as NNTP did.

From: Don Burn on
Yes it does, but except for LiveMail which I can't stand, none of those
work on Win7. The question was how to be on forums with Outlook, and so
far the answer appears to be that one cannot in a reliable manner.