First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
BF - Problem with Zip/File attachment
A user is sending a word document that was zipped via Outlook 2003 SP3. Some users complained of a corrupted file and cant open the file. Others have no problem opening and/or unzipping the file? Any ideas?? Thanks ... 5 May 2010 20:31
Outlook 2007 Question - Why is [] inserted in body of email?
Outlook 2007 Question - My user is working on an email - she replies to one from another user. She wants to insert text into the replied mail (in the body of the email) but when she moves her cursor to an area and clicks, it drops a [] and the text gets italic. What proofing or setting is causing this? ... 5 May 2010 20:31
outlook email account settings
In Internet E-mail Settings under Advanced tab Delivery I select Leave a copy of messages on the server, and Remove form server when deleted from "Deleted items." Within a few hours, when I check the settings, both check marks have vanished! This happens repeatedly. Any ideas appreciated. ... 5 May 2010 21:37
Quick parts text overwritten when Signature is applied
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 on XP. When I insert a Quick Parts section then insert a Signature the Signature overwrites the Quick Parts. Any ideas why? Thanks, Paul ... 5 May 2010 18:18
Desktop to Outlook
Hi, I wonder if Outlook allows returning a message which is saved in Desktop. Assume I have some items saved in Desktop & I would like to put them in Outlook, does Outlook have this option? -- MFS22 ... 5 May 2010 12:40
I have this problem too!
Has anyone found a solution? It drives me crazy about once every 5 weeks. One thing I have noticed is that just before it happens, all of the date groupings I have in the To-Do Bar view will show "No Due Date" as their heading even though it is obviously grouped by the appropriate dates. Once this happens, the n... 5 May 2010 11:33
Hotmail (Outlook) Connector
Ever since I upgraded I get an error in my sync issues folder every time that a send/receive occurs. Without noticing I ended up with thousands of messages and it is slowing down Outlook. The errors vary sometimes its related to a message and other times its related to the calendar. Also, IMO the upgrade proc... 5 May 2010 16:03
Message when Loading Office Outlook 2007
"Mark G. Miller" <Mark G. Miller(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:036D9CB6-13AF-4F2A-A3FF-F07B3FB7BAE4(a)microsoft.com... Can you help me with the link to go to so I can correct the problem The link was right in the very message you quoted. Please read the messages you reply to. Also, don'... 5 May 2010 11:33
ntdll.dll error
I keep getting a Microsoft office outlook notice that it has encountered a problem and needs to close. The problem seems to be with ntdll.dll and the debug option does nothing. ... 5 May 2010 11:33
everyone in network gets calendar invites even though not invited
When I schedule a meeting or get invited to a meeting on a single calendar invitations are being sent to all employees in my firm even though only one is selected in the "to:" line and on the Schedule tab. How can I stop invitations from being sent to everyone? Thanks Example, if calendar meeting request sent to... 5 May 2010 12:40