From: John on
Has anyone found a solution? It drives me crazy about once every 5 weeks.

One thing I have noticed is that just before it happens, all of the date groupings I have in the To-Do Bar view will show "No Due Date" as their heading even though it is obviously grouped by the appropriate dates. Once this happens, the next time I start Outlook it will have changed to one of my other views.

urbanic wrote:

Change task view in to-do bar
22-Feb-10

In the Outlook 2007 to-do bar, the task view (when I go to customize it) is
not the "To-Do List" view, which to my knowledge, it should be. Earlier in
the week, the to do bar tasks was using the "Completed Tasks" view (so it was
only showing my completed tasks). Today, it has changed and is now using a
custom view that I created ("Completed Tasks for Prior Week by Category"). To
my knowledge I have not done anything to change the view being used to
display the tasks in the To Do Bar. Note that I know how to customize the
view to show the data that I want. What I want/need to know is how to change
the view that is being used back to "To-Do List". Anyone know what drives
this?
This happened several weeks back and then (on its own) resolved itself, then
today, after Outlook froze, my task view in the To Do Bar is no longer
showing the "To-Do List" view, but a custom view I created (i.e., "Completed
Tasks by Category").

On Monday, February 22, 2010 3:22 PM
urbanic wrote:

Change task view in to-do bar
[...]

On Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:49 PM
jdi215 wrote:

I saw your post on multiple websites.
I saw your post on multiple websites. I have the same problem and noone can
figure it out. Did you recieve any responses as to how to fix this??

"urbanic" wrote:

WPF Reflection Effect
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8cc84aa8-3b44-4037-beab-49bd76e20b9b/wpf-reflection-effect.aspx