From: Such on
Ever since I upgraded I get an error in my sync issues folder every time that
a send/receive occurs. Without noticing I ended up with thousands of messages
and it is slowing down Outlook. The errors vary sometimes its related to a
message and other times its related to the calendar.

Also, IMO the upgrade process from Outlook Connector to Hotmail connector is
an awful experience. I had to uninstall and manually download the executable
to get it to work.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Such" <Such(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Ever since I upgraded I get an error in my sync issues folder every time
> that
> a send/receive occurs. Without noticing I ended up with thousands of
> messages
> and it is slowing down Outlook. The errors vary sometimes its related to a
> message and other times its related to the calendar.

I usually get a sync error each send/receive cycle. I just clean them out
periodically. I'd have to leve Outlook open for a couple of weeks before a
significant number of sync error messages accumulated. You'd need tens to
hundreds of thousands of sync errors before Outlook's performance would suffer
from having too many messages.

> Also, IMO the upgrade process from Outlook Connector to Hotmail connector is
> an awful experience. I had to uninstall and manually download the executable
> to get it to work.

There was an updater bug that prevented the automatic update from working
properly. It was fixed within a couple of days.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]