First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Recipient was unable to receive attachment.
I tried to send an email with attachment to a distribution group. The problem is that one of them got the email without the attachment. But when I send it directly to his email address he got both email and attachment. Is there something wrong with my distribution group? ... 5 May 2010 23:49
Problem when Outlook 2007 closes
I have been trying to figure out a problem that appears when Outlook 2007 closes. The system tray icon (greyed out Outlook icon with an "X") takes an inordinate amount of time to disappear, and periodically I am asked once or twice to save changes to messages that are already saved in various folders. The tex... 5 May 2010 23:49
PLEASE HELP: Outlook2003 Send Mail Error
Can anyone help me with this problem. Everytime I try to send out an email. It gets rejected and I get this message: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'vpvaughn(a)aol.com' on 5/5/2010 4:26 PM 554 5.2.1 554 AOL will not accept delivery of this message ... 6 May 2010 00:56
How do I make html flyer with pictures in outlook as an e-mail?
I am trying to make different flyers using outlook e-mail. I receive them all the time. They have pictures and text. I think that it is html format. I have tried to make one in the past and gave up. Thanks for any help, Jerry ... 5 May 2010 23:49
Multiple instances of Outlook in Task Manager
I'm not sure if this is a problem, but when I examine the task manager listing I have many instances of outlook loaded. Like now, there are currently 6 entries. I'd like to ask "Why", and what is not unloading when it should? I have not used Word or Excel for the last few days, but I do use "send to" from tim... 5 May 2010 22:43
outlook 2003 outlook connector
I have been using outlook connector with my office outlook 2003 for some time... Now it requires an upgrade or won't continue working. Problem: When I attempt to upgrade it errors out and now requires me to upgrade to office 2007 Question: Is there an alternative to buying another office? ... 6 May 2010 09:40
my reply view in outlook has suddenly become massive. Please help
when i open new messages or reply my view becomes HUGE. I need help to find where to change settings for this one please. thanks ... 5 May 2010 21:37
my signature font is unique therefor errors on recipients machine
When my email goes out with my signature it comes up garbled on the recipients machine. I believe that this is because we use Neuropol.ttf as our logo and it is not by default on most machines. How can i lock our signature or make it like a pdf so that it will appear correctly on all machines. ... 6 May 2010 09:40
Emails from PST file
I have been informed that I have downloaded my emails from Hotmail into a PST file such that I cannot view my old emails from the hotmail webpage. How can I get the emails pushed back into the Hotmail webpage and to show up on my outlook? I am running outlook 2007 on windows 7 32bit ... 13 May 2010 03:59
Outlook Connector (v12) now Hotmail Connector (v14) ?
Outlook Connector (v12) -NOW- Hotmail Connector (v14) ? in Outlook General Questions Thanks Roady. Strange though - I have not upgraded the connector for my Outlook yet and the upgrade pop-up warning doesn't show anymore! I smell a rat - that MS have rolled back the need for it until they can issue a wor... 5 May 2010 20:31