From: Glenn PTS Glenn on
When my email goes out with my signature it comes up garbled on the
recipients machine. I believe that this is because we use Neuropol.ttf as our
logo and it is not by default on most machines. How can i lock our signature
or make it like a pdf so that it will appear correctly on all machines.
From: VanguardLH on
Glenn PTS wrote:

> When my email goes out with my signature it comes up garbled on the
> recipients machine. I believe that this is because we use Neuropol.ttf as our
> logo and it is not by default on most machines. How can i lock our signature
> or make it like a pdf so that it will appear correctly on all machines.

You need to use fonts that exist on the recipient's host or fonts that have
an equivalency lookup on their hosts (like Helvetica will be substituted by
a host that doesn't have Arial). Using unique fonts means the recipient
cannot accurately render (or even similarly render) your e-mails. Since the
portion of your e-mail in your signature that uses a font is text, stop
using fonts that recipients don't have. It's just text. Stop making it
fluffy with useless fonts.
From: Bob I on
Use an image of your "signature" instead.