First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
strange reply text formt
Recently when I reply to plain text e-mails in Outlook 2003 (Windows XP) the format of the reply is in very tiny italics. Since it is plain text format, all the font choices are grayed out--I can't simply click on the italic button to change it. Although the toolbar says "courier new 10 -italic" and the zoom i... 6 May 2010 16:32
Show only Journal entries in Delete bin, sort by deletion date
I posted a number of times about the problems I encountered with Ctrl- D (delete a Journal item) being right beside Ctrl-S (saving a journal item). On occasions where I actually notice an accidental deletion, one thing that could help is to be able to view only journal items in the Delete bin. Is there a way to d... 6 May 2010 16:32
Outlook 2003 hangs here and there
Hi All, Outlook will randomly hang/pause while opening, sending, viewing different folders etc. We're using Outlook 2003 with SP3 in cached mode Kaspersky Antivirus for workstations 6.0.4.1424 (without mail scanning installed) and Exchange 2003 SP2. Computer has Win XP Pro SP3, 2GB ram. Mailbox is about 3GB in siz... 7 May 2010 15:39
Linking Out of Office to both Exchange account and POP account
My Microsoft Outlook 2003 is linked to both an Exchange server email account and a POP email account. When I turn on the Out of Office it only sends out messages to emails that come in to the default account. Is there a way to link it so that both accounts send out the Out of Office message? ... 6 May 2010 16:32
How do I choose a stationery for certain types of replies
I have clients with different requests. I would like to use different stationery depending on the request. At the same time I need to show that I am replying to each request. ... 6 May 2010 15:24
I am unable to delete messages in Outlook Express
This worked for me! I had the same problem. However I was only able to make it work by doing a search for .dbx in all folders/files and then when it created a long list of .dbx files I clicked the Deleted Items one. Deleted that, and everything was back to normal/able to delete emails again. THANKS!!! "CoolCab... 6 May 2010 14:17
Word Wrap in Outlook 2007
When I create or respond to an e-mail message in Outlook 2007 (Default is HTML), the words do not wrap properly. The lines break at a fixed number of characters (depending upon window width) splitting words into fragments. Example: "...characters in avery long line..." may normally be split at a space, howeve... 6 May 2010 18:45
client error 0x80004005-00000000-0x000501
Sorry but turning off Word as email editor is not a "solution". I have seen this problem in our environment (Exchange/Outlook 2003) numerous times and we've narrowed it down to a formatting issue in Word. The workaround we use is to have the user copy the content into something like Notepad to strip the forma... 6 May 2010 14:17
Outlook 2003 - Add picture from PC to email in body of text
How do I add a picture from my PC to show up in the body of the text of an email I am sending out in Outlook 2003? ... 6 May 2010 15:24
Outlook 2007 preview jpg files
Outlook will not preview .jpg files. I get the following message: "This file cannot be previewed because there is no previewer installed for it." There are a number of graphic software programs installed on the computer, all of which will open jpg files. What specifically is Outlook looking for and how is i... 7 May 2010 18:58