From: scott on
This worked for me! I had the same problem. However I was only able to make
it work by doing a search for .dbx in all folders/files and then when it
created a long list of .dbx files I clicked the Deleted Items one. Deleted
that, and everything was back to normal/able to delete emails again. THANKS!!!