From: sarasota hurricane sarasota on
I have clients with different requests.
I would like to use different stationery depending on the request.
At the same time I need to show that I am replying to each request.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"sarasota hurricane" <sarasota hurricane(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F5F9B70C-D151-47E6-9838-E8A341C77B4F(a)microsoft.com...

>I have clients with different requests.
> I would like to use different stationery depending on the request.
> At the same time I need to show that I am replying to each request.

There's no way I can see to do this without custom code.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]