From: HNovak on
My Microsoft Outlook 2003 is linked to both an Exchange server email account
and a POP email account. When I turn on the Out of Office it only sends out
messages to emails that come in to the default account. Is there a way to
link it so that both accounts send out the Out of Office message?
From: catherized on

HNovak;144870 Wrote:
> My Microsoft Outlook 2003 is linked to both an Exchange server email
> account
> and a POP email account. When I turn on the Out of Office it only sends
> out
> messages to emails that come in to the default account. Is there a way
> link it so that both accounts send out the Out of Office message?

Out of office is an exchange server feature. it will not work with the
POP3 account.

--
catherized
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"HNovak" <HNovak(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My Microsoft Outlook 2003 is linked to both an Exchange server email account
> and a POP email account. When I turn on the Out of Office it only sends out
> messages to emails that come in to the default account. Is there a way to
> link it so that both accounts send out the Out of Office message?

As "catherized" said, it's an Exchange only function. For POP, you can
emulate it with a rule (see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107), but you
must leave Outlook running the entire time you're gone and it will reply
exactly once to each unique address.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]