First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
send two copies of an email to the same email address
Is it possible to send two copies of an email to same person.. eg I put same email address in to and cc and the person gets it twice. ... 7 May 2010 11:10
Outlook 2007 saves attachments with "Temporary" file attribute set
When I save a file attachment in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, the "Temporary" file attribute is set on the file. This is a problem because Microsoft Office Groove 2007 will not synchronize files with this attribute set. As a result, if I don't remember to manually unset this attribute on each attachment I save,... 7 May 2010 13:24
Reminders from a deleted calendar
Hi, I created a calendar, populated it with reoccuring meeting then about a month later I deleted that calendar but I still get the reminders regarding a meeting from the deleted calendar. How can I get these to stop? Thanks ... 7 May 2010 11:10
Outlook 2010 synch x64
Hi, Trying to synchronize Outlook 2010 x64 with my Windows Mobile device failes, since I get the message, that there is no default eMail-App present. In fact Outlook is set as the default eMail application (and so on). This Outlook version is the final one, just downloaded from technet. Thanks for your hel... 7 May 2010 11:10
Outlook 2007 - cannot expand folder, file is use message
Hi, I have client running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7, and he keeps getting the following message when trying to expand folders in a PST file. CANNOT EXPAND THE FOLDER. THE SET OF FOLDERS CANNOT BE OPENED. THE FILE <FILENAME> IS IN USE AND CANNOT BE ACCESSED. CLOSE ANY APPLICATION THAT IS USING THIS FILE, AND THEN... 7 May 2010 15:39
Inbox Showing Incorrect Number of Unread Messages
I'm having an issue with a user's mailbox - Outlook 2003 or 2007, Exchange 2003, Windows XP - that I could use some help with. The Inbox indicates that there are 47 unread messges, and when I hightlight the Inbox in the navigation pane the Status Bar at the pottom of the Outlook window says that there are 47 t... 7 May 2010 08:56
How can I import mail into Outlook 2007 from another PC?
I have Outlook Express on my PC and want to copy a mail folder into Outlook 2007 on my laptop. I have tried following the instructions in Outlook help. These say you should copy the mail folder into Outlook Express on the laptop. The laptop has Windows Live Mail rather than OE, however I have followed the ins... 7 May 2010 10:03
IMAP for Hotmail? & Configure Hotmail Connector?
1. Does Hotmail offer IMAP message synchronisation? I don't use or need the extra features that Hotmail(Outlook) Connector offers ie. sync Calendar, Contacts etc. I have problems when using outlook with a slow (poor wireless) internet connection. I expect there must be a lot of complicated overhead in the ... 7 May 2010 10:03
How can I transfer emails in a Mailbox folder to a USB device?
I have a large number of emails saved in a folder in my Mail box. Some of the emails have files attached, and some do not. I want to save all the emails (including the attachments) to a USB device. ... 7 May 2010 10:03
Outbox trying to send messages that doesn't exist
Hello, I have windows 7/oultook 2007 pop3 setup. Lately messages get stuck in outbox and I am able to move messages out of outbox and try test message it goes out fine. However after sometime the outbox gets stuck again and dont go out. Tried disabling firewall/antiviru scanning and MDBview option and cleared ... 7 May 2010 10:03