First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
save all attachments in outlook 2k3 not working with exchange 2010
Hi, I have recnetly upgraded to exchange 2010, everything is great but one issue I have noticed is that my outlook 2k3 users no longer have the save all attachments option on messages sent since the migration. older mail items with multiple attachments still function as they used to do, there is no error ... 25 May 2010 09:07
Tracking approval using infopath forms
I know how to use voting buttons with a normal outlook email form to track the responses of everyone the email is sent to. I want to have this same tracking functionality using an infopath form. The form has a different view for each language it is written in; I don't think a normal email form can give me that... 12 May 2010 11:23
How do I transfer mail from Entourage into Outlook 2003?
Inadvertantly downloaded all mail from exchange server into Entourage, deleting from server (since changed), but all my mail is now resident in Entourage. How can I transfer all of this mail back into Outlook? ... 12 May 2010 11:23
Search for Unique words/phrase
I am trying to do a search on a specific phrase but everytime i put it in I get all kinds of hits with just parts of the phrase. I am trying to search for I-129 if anyone can help ... 12 May 2010 10:16
Some rules don't work
Outlook 2007, XP Many of my rules have stopped working. Not all, but many, if not most. I even tried to delete some of the non-working rules and re-write them. But when I run them with messages already in my inbox, they don't work. I frequently copy my outlook.pst file for use on a laptop when travelling. ... 12 May 2010 15:53
slow between folders
Running XP Pro and office 2007. Any idea why it takes so long to swith from one email folder to another? It hasn't always been this way. I have 4 email accounts set up and try to keep the sent and deleted items folders cleaned out, but when swithcing from any one folder to another it now takes several seconds. ... 14 May 2010 09:30
trend micro anti spam toolbar problem
i'm having a problem where every approx third time i use outlook 2007 i get the following error after i quit it: ================================== microsoft visual c++ runtime library error Runtime Error! Program C:\prog... This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please... 12 May 2010 21:27
Outlook 2003 - change exchange server?
Hi all, we've recently migrated to a new exchange box, but some accounts on the terminal server are still pointing to the old box. Is there a microsoft tool or supported way of changing this without us manually having to have users contact support to change the setting manually? thanks ... 13 May 2010 03:59
Follow up Flags not detailed
when I click on Follow up drop down all I get is Flag Message? I want to see the normal ones. Also I would like to set the quick click to default to Custom Flag. ... 12 May 2010 00:31