From: bwjohnson1 on
I know how to use voting buttons with a normal outlook email form to track
the responses of everyone the email is sent to. I want to have this same
tracking functionality using an infopath form. The form has a different view
for each language it is written in; I don't think a normal email form can
give me that functionality. When I am sending the infopath form, I can click
on options and require the approval voting buttons just like in a normal
email form. But when I go to the message in my sent box, there is no
tracking options like there is with a normal email form.