First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
when I minimise outlook it closes and I have to reopen.
when I minimise outlook it closes and I have to reopen. How do I rectify? ... 13 May 2010 21:36
Option to disable Auto word select functionality?
I've switched over to using a version of Word as my default mail editor since I couldn't find a way to change this behavior directly in the Outlook settings so this is really more out of curiosity. Is it possible to modify the Outlook editor default behavior, such as Word Auto Selection (man this irritates me) t... 13 May 2010 19:24
Some sent items r going 2 junk email folder,filter is off,how fix
Outlook 2007, XP pro, Having a problem with some of the sent items going to the junk email folder instead of being sent. Junk email filter is turned off, data base is fairly large at over 14 gb but had been up to 18gb with no problems. Any suggestions how to fix this otr why its even happening? ... 14 May 2010 09:30
Outlook 2007 Spelling Dictionary
When spell checking an email, no spelling suggestion for the word appears despite it being in the custom dictionary. "stromwater" is typed; however there are no suggestions listed and "stormwater" is in the dictionary. Why wouldn't "stormwater" be listed as a suggested spelling? -- Sue ... 13 May 2010 18:18
Outlook Symbols
Windows 7 Home Prem\32bit Outlook 2007 Am I losing it! In the past my INBOX emails displayed smybols next to the evelope symbol that showed the message was opened if you REPLIED or FORWARDED the email......Seems to me they were colored arrors facing different directions? If I am correct, these Replied\... 14 May 2010 09:30
Outlook 2003 "Inbox" problems
My new e-mails are coming to my "Unread Mail" instead of in my "Inbox". How can I correct this problem? ... 13 May 2010 17:10
Font Size in Outlook 2003 Too Large
When I open Outlook to compose an email, the font size that is displayed while I'm typing is large, probably at an 18 font size (I am using Word as my editor). When I send the message and then look at it in the sent folder, the font is not enlarged. In the sent folder the font size corresponds to the setting th... 13 May 2010 17:10
Old account login still pops up after setting up new Exchange acco
I have an Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 connecting to an Exchange 2007 server on an SBS 2008 box. Prior to the SBS server, a hosted Exchange account was being used. After the migration to the SBS server, Outlook continued to ask to login to the hosted account at "autodiscover.mex07a..." I removed the profile and c... 13 May 2010 17:10
Outlook 2007 won't download messages
Error code is X80004005 If I disable Norton AV it works. Need the AV, so what choice would I have? Disable email scanning in Norton? thans in advance for any help. ... 14 May 2010 08:25
Outlook Links to Browser
I click on a link in my email and brings up the default web page in my browser. Ideas on a fix? So I click on microsoft.com and it brings up my default web page. HELP! Thank you in advance. ... 13 May 2010 17:10