From: TydanMark on
I have an Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 connecting to an Exchange 2007 server on
an SBS 2008 box. Prior to the SBS server, a hosted Exchange account was being
used. After the migration to the SBS server, Outlook continued to ask to
login to the hosted account at "autodiscover.mex07a..."

I removed the profile and created a new profile. That didn't seem to help.
No matter what I've tried to do, Outlook will open a login dialog to the old
hosted Exchange account even though there is no account or profile for it
anymore.

Any suggestions on where to look to get rid of this annoyance?
Thanks.