From: Aeroblique on
when I minimise outlook it closes and I have to reopen. How do I rectify?
From: VanguardLH on
Aeroblique wrote:

> when I minimise outlook it closes and I have to reopen. How do I rectify?

Stop clicking on the "X" exit button in the titlebar of Outlook's
window. Click on the *minimize* button in the titlebar. The option has
Outlook minimize to a tray icon, not to override the exit function.

If you have configured Outlook to minimize to a tray icon and are indeed
minimizing Outlook instead of exiting it but don't see the tray icon
then maybe you configured the Windows taskbar to hide that icon. Do you
see a chevron ("<<") on the left side of the system notification area
(aka system tray)? If so, do you see the Outlook tray icon if you click
on the chevron to expand the system tray?