First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
use of word as editor in outlook
in office 2003 you could choose to use word as your editor when editing and writing emails, by doing so all the macros and shortcuts created in word were available when using outlook, is this no longer possible in outlook 2007? thanks, david ... 15 May 2010 13:44
adding word to dictionary
How do I add a word to the dictionary in Outlook? ... 14 May 2010 11:43
can't view pictures or graphics that are received
Why can't I view pictures or graohics that are sent to me via E-Mail? If I send it to another user they can view it, but I cannot. If they re-send it to me as an attachment I can then open and view it. ... 14 May 2010 10:37
How to create an "OR" condition instead of an "AND" condition
In Outlook 2007, I would like to create a filter using an OR condition instead of an AND condition. For example, I know how to create a filter that will show me all of my contacts who live in "Boston" AND have the last name "Smith." However, I want to create a filter that will show me the contacts that live ... 17 May 2010 12:26
easy to use templates
Hi We have outlook templates that people fill in each morning and send to a distribution list. But they are not that easy to fill out as you have to place the curser in the proper spot to type then do that throughout the entire document. It is easy to overlook items. Is there a way to set up a template th... 16 May 2010 20:08
Sharing an Outlook Folder
First, thank you in advance for your help. I'm trying to share one folder from my Inbox with my co-worker and searched this board and found a couple of answers but they don't seem to work. My co-worker has Outlook 2003 and I have 2007. I went through and gave permission to the folder for complete access, set t... 14 May 2010 13:56
Dialogue box EXCEPTION FROM HRESULT:0x8004010F
The dialogue box titled BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER with the Message EXCEPTION FROM HRESULT:0x8004010F appears everytime I click on an email header in the Inbox. I click to close this Message but then when I click on the email header to open the selected email the dialogue box appears again and when I repeat this ... 14 May 2010 07:21
Outlook 2010 duplicates mail messages if you leave mail on ser
Brian, Thanks for the answer, however it did not help. My ISP has a good virus scan on the mail server, I locally only have Microsoft Security Essentials which does not have a separate mail scanner that scans during mail coming in. I did start Outlook in safe mode, then I did a compress on the .pst file to... 19 May 2010 09:21
HTML Images Saved in Outlook Backup File
How do I save an email with HTML that has to go to a server to get the pictures. The message is displayed correctly on my computer when I open it. However, when I am backing it up and this email is old and those links from the previous email that goest to a site to get the images are no longer available, I ... 14 May 2010 01:57
Setup of Generic Out of office Message office 2003/2007
Hi, Out Communications department want's us to setup a standard out of office message for all mailboxes in the organisation. They want every user to have access to the generic Out of Office message. Is there a way I can create an Outlook template or something that I could give all users to put in their mailbo... 13 May 2010 19:24