From: Tracy Lynn Tracy on
Why can't I view pictures or graohics that are sent to me via E-Mail? If I
send it to another user they can view it, but I cannot. If they re-send it to
me as an attachment I can then open and view it.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Tracy Lynn" <Tracy Lynn(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Why can't I view pictures or graohics that are sent to me via E-Mail? If I
> send it to another user they can view it, but I cannot. If they re-send it
> me as an attachment I can then open and view it.

What do you see instead of the images? What version of Outlook? What type of
account?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]