From: Nigel Gaunt, Sutton Coldfield, UK Nigel Gaunt, Sutton Coldfield, on
The dialogue box titled BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER with the Message EXCEPTION
FROM HRESULT:0x8004010F appears everytime I click on an email header in the
Inbox. I click to close this Message but then when I click on the email
header to open the selected email the dialogue box appears again and when I
repeat this it continues to reappear. So I cannot open email, although the
selected email content does appear in the adjacent viewing pane. This
dialogue box has appeared occasionally in the past but when I have closed it
there has then been no problem with opening emails. This ongoing problem with
every email has only just started, and I can find no assistance in Outlook
Help or in Business Contact Manager Help. I am using Windows XP Home Edition
with Office Small Business Edition 2003 ie Outlook 2003 including Business
Contact Manager and Business Contact Manager Update for Outlokk 2003.