First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
emails not receive by outlook
Hi all, when my user's outlook do a send/receive, mails are removed from mailbox of my mailserver but the mails are not found in my user's inbox. No error when send/receive is done. Nor could it be found in junk folder. This problem is resolved once i changed outlook profile which is basically all the same sett... 12 May 2010 10:16
Why I can continue to send messages, but cannot receive now?
Since yesterday got a problem receiving messages to Outlook , however, can still send . Have updated Outlook connector v 14 ( and have reinstalled it few times already, but still no luck). Earlier all was working fine being synchronized with Hotmail. Tried to check Tools>Account Settings-> Email accounts ..Hav... 11 May 2010 22:20
*.pst file
Hi - my .pst file is corrupted, and I went through the repair file process. I am not able to access the file after the repair process. Is there anything else that can be done? I need some information out of this file. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Erica ... 12 May 2010 05:54
Hanging/freezing when using connected mailboxes
I'm at a law firm and many of the secretaries have their attorneys mailboxes hooked into their outlook. Even with new PCs and a fresh install of office '03 their outlook sessions tend to freeze and crash very often when interacting with their attorney mailboxes. Sometimes they get right in with no issues. Cached mod... 11 May 2010 20:09
cant send email using outlook 2007
outlook was working fine sending and receiving today out of no where it stopped sending I double check the out going SMTP, change it to use a different one, ping it and it was OK, I even tried to use goggles gmail smtp and nothing I have emails in the send folder that are not going any where and when I try to d... 11 May 2010 21:15
Outlook 2007 Instant Search - Mixed Results
Sorry for the repost, I posted in the wrong area. I was hoping to get some clarification on this issue. We are running Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP3. When we moved from Outlook 2003 to 2007 we noticed a change in how Outlook searches for email. We are also using cache mode now as well with 2007, not with 2003... 11 May 2010 15:41
Can't load outlook 2007
When I now run outlook 2007 it stops with a window that says "Can't load outlook window." I bought and downloaded outlook 2007 again and when I click the old icon it says the same message. Help ... 11 May 2010 15:41
How can I make New Folders when it says I don't have permission?
Since I've re-installed Vista & Outlook on my computer, I am unable to make NEW folders in my email account. When I try it tells me that 'Outlook can't read the registry information'. What's wrong? I nver had problems before? I also have to sing in every time I open Outlook now.. never had to do that before eit... 12 May 2010 10:16
How do I stop unaccepted mtg requests from appearing in my calenda
Whenever I receive a meeting request, it appears in my calendar even though I have not yet accepted the meeting. I hate this - it is incredibly confusing to see things in your calendar for which you have not even seen the meeting request. Is there an option to prevent this. I am currently in Outlook 2003. ... 11 May 2010 15:41
Outlook 2007 - e-mail's appearance depending on display's DPI setting?
Outlook 2007 (Office 2007 SP2); Windows XP SP3; all updates from Microsoft Update installed There is a strange behavior that I can reproduce like this: 1. In Windows XP under "Display Properties" -> "Settings" -> "Advanced" -> "General" the "DPI setting" is set to "Normal size (96 DPI)". 2. In Outlook 2007... 15 May 2010 15:55