From: ereyes on
outlook was working fine sending and receiving today out of no where it
stopped sending I double check the out going SMTP, change it to use a
different one, ping it and it was OK, I even tried to use goggles gmail smtp
and nothing I have emails in the send folder that are not going any where and
when I try to delete them it tells me that they cant be deleted because
outlook already started transmission.. So I have no clue what could be going
wrong..
From: ER on
All it says is that it can not connect to out going SMTP server, and if I
keep getting this error to contact server admin or Internet provider!! but if
I ping the mail server it works fine so I have no idea why outlook cant
connect to it !! I've tried different one with authentication with out, and
get the same results