From: Sharron with Remax Sharron with on
Since I've re-installed Vista & Outlook on my computer, I am unable to make
NEW folders in my email account. When I try it tells me that 'Outlook can't
read the registry information'. What's wrong? I nver had problems before? I
also have to sing in every time I open Outlook now.. never had to do that
before either.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
What type of mail account do you have? Are you using Hotmail by any chance?

--

Kathleen Orland

"Sharron with Remax" <Sharron with Remax(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D301E619-6FD7-4A52-BC44-0A3076F15938(a)microsoft.com...