From: Ruth on
Hi

We have outlook templates that people fill in each morning and send to a
distribution list. But they are not that easy to fill out as you have to
place the curser in the proper spot to type then do that throughout the
entire document. It is easy to overlook items.

Is there a way to set up a template that you can just hit tab or enter and
it automatically goes to the next area that you need to type information?
--
Thank-you!
Ruth
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
What exactly are you using now? In other words, what do you mean by
"templates"?

Also, do you meet the prerequisites for using custom message forms, as
described at http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=61? Does the DL
include only people in your own organization?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP