First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Opening a PDF link...
Hello, 4th line of my email has a link to a pdf file. How can I start pdf on this link when the email arrives. -- Jeff B Paarsa ... 31 May 2010 17:30
Recalling messages
When I recall a message, the recipient receives message with subject in other language. I tried to sent a email from outlook to my hotmail account and recalled, the subject was in other language as well It only happens when I recall. ... 17 May 2010 19:08
Reminder Error Messages
I have reinstalled Outlook 2003 after backing up my data files. When I opened the backup,the data is not in the Calendar folder, but another folder called "Calendar in Personal Folders". When I try to add an event to the folder with the data, I get an error message stating the the reminder will not appear becau... 18 May 2010 07:05
spell check unsuccessful
My outlook's spell check isn't working and displays this message everytime I send a message 'spell check unsuccessful do you still want to send the message'. I have my spell checker set to the correct default options (under Options). How do I get my spell checker to work again? ... 17 May 2010 16:55
Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
Hello, I have one user - out of 7 having this issue. I see the offlb.exe start up. I get this error, and outlook 2007 sp2 crashes when I forward mail. It doesn't seem to matter whether or not it has images or is just plain text. I reinstalled office, updated, disabled all add-ons. Safe - mode appears to w... 17 May 2010 16:55
Outlook 2003 won't open
Tried to open outlook 2003 as usual, but it won't open - giving an error message that the folders are not accessible. I've tried installing updates, and rebooting. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Outlook? PS: Other MS Office functions like Word etc are working fine. ... 18 May 2010 07:05
How do I cancel an outgoing email - sending for 3 days now
I tried to send an email with 2 photos attached last Friday around 10: AM. It is still in my outbox today (Monday). I can't delete it and keep getting a message that says that it's because it has already started sending. It's been more than 3 days! I've shut down my email, shut down my computer and even ... 17 May 2010 16:55
Outlook & Entourage
Hi All, I have Exchange 2007 server. I have a client. I setup Outlook in Dell PC and Entourage in his MAC PC. I have a problem now. When he checked Sent Items from Outlook, there just only have old sent emails which he sent on 2008 and he said that he has already deleted them. On Entourage, in Sent Items, t... 18 May 2010 08:10
chang Outlook search order
Hello people, I have been tolerating this design problem for years. As more and more emails accumulate in my inbox ( I have to keep them for possible future reference), This problem gets worse. Whenever I try to search for certain emails, Outlook will start from the oldest date it has. Until now I have alwa... 17 May 2010 16:55
Outlook 2007 can't send email immediately
Hi Guys, I have Outlook 2007 installed on a Win7 x64 laptop in an exchange 2007 environment. The laptop is connected in the office network. But every time when I send email out, even the plain text without any attachment, it always stay at the outbox for 5 minutes and then send. I pressed "send/receive all" ... 17 May 2010 14:41