From: Daniel A. Daniel on
Hello,

I have one user - out of 7 having this issue. I see the offlb.exe start up.

I get this error, and outlook 2007 sp2 crashes when I forward mail. It
doesn't seem to matter whether or not it has images or is just plain text.

I reinstalled office, updated, disabled all add-ons. Safe - mode appears to
work fine, but since I can only replicate the error on certain forwarded
items I can't be sure if it works.

With Kathleen's advice, am I to delete each tmp file or just ones associated
with crash files or dumps?