From: Tim on
I'm having an issue with a user's mailbox - Outlook 2003 or 2007, Exchange
2003, Windows XP - that I could use some help with. The Inbox indicates that
there are 47 unread messges, and when I hightlight the Inbox in the
navigation pane the Status Bar at the pottom of the Outlook window says that
there are 47 total items in the Inbox, but when I look at the message list,
there are only 19 messages visible. I've verified that the View settings are
set to show Messages, and I've verified that the exact same situation exists
in the Unread Mail folder. There are no subfolders in the Inbox. Can anyone
explain how this is happening and how to remedy the situation, please?
Thanks in advance!