From: Jonathan on
Sorry but turning off Word as email editor is not a "solution". I have seen
this problem in our environment (Exchange/Outlook 2003) numerous times and
we've narrowed it down to a formatting issue in Word. The workaround we use
is to have the user copy the content into something like Notepad to strip the
formatting, then copy it back into the message, and voilà, they are able to
send. I can't tell you why Word/Outlook/Exhange is behaving this way but
that's one for bigger brains than mine.