From: Paul on
I posted a number of times about the problems I encountered with Ctrl-
D (delete a Journal item) being right beside Ctrl-S (saving a journal
item). On occasions where I actually notice an accidental deletion,
one thing that could help is to be able to view only journal items in
the Delete bin. Is there a way to do this?

Another thing that might help is to be able to sort by deletion date.
Is there a way to do this? Sometimes, I accidentally delete a journal
entry from way back, and that basically means its buried in the Delete
bin (which is normally sorted by date). Even if the deleted journal
item was dated today, it often was started early in the day (the timer
is turned on and off throughout the day as I have a chance to work on
the associated task). This means again that it is buried well below
the deluge of other stuff that I delete throughout the day.

Thanks for indications of whether either of the above can be done.